You know you're from California when:
- The fastest part of your commute is down your driveway.
- You were born somewhere else.
- You know how to eat an artichoke.
- The primary bugs that you worry about are electronic.
- Your car has bulletproof windows.
- You drive to your neighborhood block party.
- When you can't schedule a meeting because you must "do lunch".
- Rainstorms or thunder are the lead story for the local news.
- You pack shorts and a T-shirt for skiing in the snow, and a sweater and a wetsuit for the beach.
- You go to a tanning salon before going to the beach.
- Your dog has its own psychiatrist.
This page created and maintained by Chad Schultz, ©1999.
Last updated April 26, 1999.
Created with HotDog Pro 3.
From: Funny-Bone firstname.lastname@example.org