You know you're from Michigan when.....
- You only own three spices - salt, pepper and ketchup.
- You design your Halloween costumes to fit over snow suits.
- The mosquitoes have landing lights.
- The men are men, and so are the women.
- You have more miles on your snow blower than your car.
- You have 10 favorite recipes for deer meat.
- You thought "Grumpy Old Men" was a documentary.
- The snowmobile outlet on any Saturday is busier than the toy stores at Christmas.
- Driving is better in the winter because the potholes get filled with snow.
- You think sexy lingerie is tube socks and a flannel nightie with only 8 buttons.
- You owe more money on your snowmobile than your car.
- The most effective mosquito repellent is a shotgun.
- Your snow blower gets stuck on the roof.
- You think the start of deer season is a national holiday.
- You frequently clean grease off your barbecue so the bears won't prowl on your deck.
- You know which leaves make good toilet paper.
- You find -40C a might chilly.
- The trunk of your car doubles as a deep freezer.
- You know the 4 seasons: Winter, Still Winter, Not Winter and Almost Winter.
- Shoveling the driveway constitutes a great upper body workout.
This page created and maintained by Chad Schultz, ©1999.
Last updated April 6, 1999.
Created with HotDog Pro 3.