Truths About Parenting
- A baby usually wakes up in the wee-wee hours of the morning.
- A child will not spill on a dirty floor.
- A youth becomes a man when the marks he wants to leave on the world have nothing to do with tires.
- An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.
- Celibacy is not hereditary.
- For adult education, nothing beats children.
- Having children will turn you into your parents.
- If you have trouble getting your children's attention, just sit down and look comfortable.
- Ill-bred children always display their pest manners.
- Insanity is inherited; you get it from your kids.
- It now costs more to amuse a child than it once did to educate his father.
- It rarely occurs to teenagers that the day will come when they'll know as little as their parents.
- Money isn't everything, but it sure keeps the kids in touch.
- You can learn many things from children... like how much patience you have.
- The first sign of maturity is the discovery that the volume knob also turns to the left.
- There are three ways to get things done:
- do it yourself
- hire someone to do it
- forbid your kids to do it
- There would be fewer problems with children if they had to chop wood to keep the television set going.
- Those who say they "sleep like a baby" haven't got one.
- The best thing to spend on your children is time.
This page created and maintained by Chad Schultz, ©1999.
Last updated March 30, 1999.
Created with HotDog Pro 3.
From: Funny-Bone firstname.lastname@example.org