- Real Mothers don't eat quiche; they don't have time to make it.
- Real Mothers know that their kitchen utensils are probably in the sandbox.
- Real Mothers often have sticky floors, filthy ovens and happy kids.
- Real Mothers know that dried play dough doesn't come out of shag carpets.
- Real Mothers don't want to know what the vacuum just sucked up.
- Real Mothers sometimes ask "why me?" and get their answer when a little voice says, "because I love you best."
- Real Mothers know that a child's growth is not measured by height or years or grade...It is marked by the progression of Mama to Mommy to Mom...
The Images of Mother
- 4 YEARS OF AGE ~ My Mommy can do anything!
- 8 YEARS OF AGE ~ My Mom knows a lot! A whole lot!
- 12 YEARS OF AGE ~ My Mother doesn't really know quite everything.
- 14 YEARS OF AGE ~ Naturally, Mother doesn't know that, either.
- 16 YEARS OF AGE ~ Mother? She's hopelessly old-fashioned.
- 18 YEARS OF AGE ~ That old woman? She's way out of date!
- 25 YEARS OF AGE ~ Well, she might know a little bit about it.
- 35 YEARS OF AGE ~ Before we decide, let's get Mom's opinion.
- 45 YEARS OF AGE ~ Wonder what Mom would have thought about it?
- 65 YEARS OF AGE ~ Wish I could talk it over with Mom
The beauty of a woman
Is not in the clothes she wears,
The figure that she carries,
Or the way she combs her hair.
The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes,
Because that is the doorway to her heart, the
place where love resides.
The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole,
But true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.
It is the caring that she lovingly gives,
The passion that she shows,
And the beauty of a woman
With passing years-only grows!
This page created and maintained by Chad Schultz, ©2000.
Last updated November 20, 2000.