Wisdom From Senior Citizens
- I started with nothing. I still have most of it.
- When did my wild oats turn to prunes and all bran?
- I finally got my head together, now my body is falling apart.
- Funny, I don't remember being absent minded.
- If all is not lost, where is it?
- It is easier to get older than it is to get wiser.
- The first rule of holes: if you are in one, stop digging.
- I tried to get a life once, but they told me they were out of stock.
- A day without sunshine is like a day in Seattle.
- I wish the buck stopped here! I could use a few.
- It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end.
- It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere.
- Living on Earth is expensive, But it does include a trip around the sun.
- The only time the world beats a path to your door is if you're in the bathroom.
- If God wanted me to touch my toes, He would have put them on my knees.
- Never knock on death's door, ring the bell and run (he hates that).
- When you are finally holding all the cards, why does everyone else decide to play chess?
- If you are living on the edge, make sure you are wearing your seatbelt.
This page created and maintained by Chad Schultz, ©1999.
Last updated April 20, 1999.
Created with HotDog Pro 3.
From: Funny-Bone firstname.lastname@example.org